We have 3 after school sports programs here at Encinal Elementary: Girls Volleyball
and Boys Basketball
. We are adding Boys Volleyball
- a fall clinic and a Spring Season this year!
Girls Volleyball is open to ANY and ALL 4th and 5th grade girls at any skill level.
BOYS BASKETBALL & GIRLS BASKETBALL
- There will be a Mandatory Player Evaluation Day at the beginning of the school year and everyone makes a team.
- Teams will be coached by parent volunteers.
- Practices are held at Encinal School on Sunday, Mondays, and Wednesdays depending on coach and player availability. Games are played at the Menlo Park Arrillaga Family Gym on Thursdays.
- The league runs from the beginning of September to Thanksgiving.
Basketball is open to ANY and ALL 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade boys and girls at any skill level. Boys play on all-boys teams. Girls play on all-girls teams.
- There will be a MANDATORY player evaluation day in November. Everyone makes a team.
- Teams are coached by parent volunteers - the more volunteer coaches, the better our program!
- Practices are held on Saturdays, Sundays, and weekday evenings at Encinal in the large multi depending on coach and player availability. Games are played at the Menlo Park Arrillaga Family Gym on Saturdays and Monday evenings.
- The league runs from early December with a break for the holidays, and continues through early March.
New this year!
- Six week clinic offered this fall, 9/23 - 10/28 on Wednesdays from 3:45-5:15.
- Spring League will begin in February/March 2016. Program will be identical to the girl's program.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.